C.S.I. A.N.M Training School
* S.S.L.C. Passed.
* 15 years to 35 years.
* Widows are eligible .
1. Only Female Candidates are eligible
2. Age: Candidates should have completed the age of 17 years at the time of admission or would complete the said age on or before 31st December of the year of admission to the first year Nursing course.
3. Candidates should have passed 10 plus 2 years of schooling. They should have passed at the qualifying examination (Academic Stream) either the Higher Secondary Examination conducted by the Tamil Nadu or an equivalent examination accepted by syndicate of the T.N.Dr.MGR.Medical University. In the qualifying examination, they should have passed in Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Botany and Zoology and English separetly, with an aggregate of45 % Marks is mandatory in Academic Stream.
4. The candidates applying for management quota must appear for personal interview conducted by the institution and by the merit list send by the Tamil Nadu Private Professional Association (H.S), Chennai.
5. It is the responsibility of the candidates to ascertain whether they posses the requisite qualification for admission.
6. Candidates who have passed the higher secondary course examination any qualifying examination other than the Higher Secondary course examination conducted by the Government of Tamil Nadu, shall obtain an eligibility certificate from the Tamil Nadu Dr.MGR. Medical University, Chennai and migration certificate from their University.
1. Passed the qualification of B.Sc.,(Nursing) degree / Post Basic B.Sc., Nursing of the Tamil Nadu Dr.MGR. Medical University, Chennai or any other university accepted as equivalent there to , with minimum of 55% aggregate marks.
2. The candidates should have undergone the full time (regular stream and not distance mode) course in B.Sc., (N)/ B.Sc.,(Hons. Nsg)/ Post Basic B.Sc.,(Nursing) in an institution which is recognized by Indian Nursing Council. (I.N.C).
3. Basic Nursing graduates should have a minimum of one year experience after Basic B.Sc., and Registration in the Nursing council as on 30th April in any hospital or in a college/ School of nursing or in Community Health Programme.
4. Minimum one year of experience prior or after P.C.B.Sc.,(N) regular stream.
5. Must be Registered Nurses and Midwife, registered with the Tamilnadu nurses and Midwives council or any other state Nursing council.
6. Male candidates should have passed any other course prescribed by INC in place of Midwifery. These candidates are not eligible for admission to Branch-III irrespective of their experience in the area.
7. Candidates should be medically fit.
8. All candidates who gain admission have to submit the eligibility certificate from the Tamil Nadu Dr.MGR. Medical University, Chennai at the time of final registration of admission.